About the role
As an Internal IT Manager, you will be overseeing projects and the status of tasks, serving as a bridge between the teams of Internal IT on current activities. We work according to a cloud-first strategy and are based in Azure and AWS. You will be responsible for handling new requirements from the company and structuring them into projects. You will have the opportunity to plan and drive the roadmap of Internal IT. You get to work with a range of technology solutions, from hardware to software, and from networking to cybersecurity.
Some examples of your work:
- Oversee the maintenance and operation of the company's internal IT infrastructure, including servers, network equipment, and workstations
- Manage and coach the Internal IT team, including hiring, training, and performance management
- Manage and oversee the breakdown of initiatives into tasks/stories in sprints with Jira
- Implement IT policies and procedures to ensure the security and reliability of the company's IT systems
- Manage and monitor the company's network security and ensure compliance with industry standards and regulations
- Manage the budget for your area and ensure that all projects are completed on time and within budget
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and technologies in the IT field and make recommendations for improvements to the company's IT infrastructure
So, who are you?
To thrive in the position of Internal IT Manager, you have at least a few years of experience in IT management or a similar. You have strong knowledge of network infrastructure and security, and you have experience with cloud computing services like AWS and Azure. You have great communication skills in both English and Swedish, analytical and problem-solving abilities, and you like to work in a fast-paced environment.
What's in it for you?
Voyado wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- An engaged team with a knowledge-sharing and friendly culture
- Summits on a regular basis where we hang out, workshop, discuss, and have a good time together
- Opportunity to engage and deepen your knowledge in different initiatives
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work-hours culture, we value engagement over hours worked
- ... And of course, not to mention that we have a pleasant benefits program!
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
It’s vacay time! At Voyado we really value taking time off to recharge our batteries. We hope that you are doing the same while reading this ad, perhaps you are laying in a sunbed somewhere or you just got back from a mountain bike tour. Either way, we hope you are as relaxed as us. Since we are out of the office, we won’t be able to get back to you until August, but we would love for you to apply for this role if you think it’d be a great fit for you.
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.
More on Voyado!
Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM Loyalty, and Product Discovery. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences.
At Voyado, we believe in gender equality. We believe gender-equal teams have more perspectives on life and bring more different ideas to the table. We are proud sponsors of Womengineer as well as Tjejer Kodar! Read more about it here