"Working as a Implementation Specialist at Voyado means diving into the world of tricky problem-solving where we tackle challenges with style, creating solutions that not only work but also bring a touch of elegance!'"
Max Wenning Bergsten - Implementation Specialist @ Voyado
Join the Voyado Implementation Specialist team and become a vital member of our close-knit Professional Services crew. You get to work alongside around 20 passionate professionals, each part of smaller teams, all sharing the same mission - helping our customers ignite their potential and thrive.
About the role
You will be the heart of knowledge when it comes to nitty-gritty details in our product. Mainly you will guide our customers and integrating parties on how to get the best use out of our platform. You will be the go-to person for our customers when they need support on how to solve their use cases and what they need to think about when integrating into our platform. You will also need to be hands-on in the platform, configuring the back office based on customer needs and requirements.
The role is mainly customer-facing but we also prioritize spending time on internal processes and improvements to be able to always provide the best experience to our customers. You will also work closely with our product teams to gain a deeper understanding of ongoing development and provide insights from customers on how to improve the product.
Some examples of your daily work will be:
- Providing the best technical solution based on customer requirements
- Configuration of the product based on an agreed solution with customers
- Provide guidance to integrating parties on best practices
- Conduct technical workshops
- Troubleshoot and testing when issues arise
- Give our customers the smoothest onboarding experience possible
So, who are you?
To thrive in this position, you have a technical background, preferably from another SaaS company or consultancy experience. You have experience in delivering a service to stakeholders and know the importance of communication and teamwork to meet deadlines and requirements. You have experience in integrations, REST APIs, migrating data and know how to troubleshoot these different areas. You also know how to guide our customers on how to best integrate towards our system and are fluent in english, both speaking and writing.
At Voyado, we're in it together, and teamwork is at the heart of everything we do. Collaborative spirit and lending a helping hand are not just encouraged; they're crucial to our daily operations. Joining us means being part of a team of highly skilled professionals who always support each other, and we'll count on you to do the same!
What's in it for you?
Voyado wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- An engaged team with a knowledge-sharing and friendly culture
- Summits on a regular basis where we hang out, workshop, discuss, and have a good time together
- Opportunities for personal growth and learning in a dynamic and supportive environment
Some of our benefits:
- 30 days of vacation, so you can spend time on the things you love
- Beneficial bike lease, including e-bikes
- Breakfast buffet on Fridays
- Your choice of phone and gadget package
- 5000 SEK in wellness allowance
- A wellness hour a week
Ready to join the team? Lovely!
Applying is super easy. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.