Voyado is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels—online and offline. Used by retailers and e-commerce companies worldwide, the Voyado customer experience cloud makes it possible for every brand to engage customers, elevate shopping experiences, and evolve their own businesses.
Do you get excited about helping customers to achieve their goals? Are you a tech-loving, creative and customer-focused person who enjoys guiding customers? Then we might be a match!
About the role
Our dynamic sales team, led by Filip Sundquist, is ready to welcome a new colleague to the Swedish sales team! As a Sales Manager at Voyado, you will guide the prospect through the whole customer journey, from first meeting to signing the agreement. You will be responsible for managing your sales activities and collaborating with various departments such as SDR:s, Partner Managers and Marketing to ensure that our sales goals and objectives are met.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Managing the sales process from first meeting to closing
- Presenting the Voyado Value Proposition
- Demoing the products
- Negotiating price, terms & agreements
- Represent Voyado towards strategic partners such as other SaaS vendors or consultancy firms
- From time to time attend exhibitions
- Work closely with your Regional Sales Director to create deal strategies as well as ways to approach new leads
- Fostering and maintaining customer relationships
who are you?
succeed and thrive in the role as Sales Manager, it is important that
you are inspiring and engaging as a person. You have an
entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy a varied job and like to achieve results. You are motivated to do cold reach outs, even though the majority of meetings will come from inbound sources as inbound marketing, partner or our SDR:s. Furthermore, you understand customer needs and show solutions based on
- 5+ years experience in sales where at least 3 are from a SaaS or consultancy vendor
- A genuine interest in retail and e-commerce
- Preferred experience from selling towards the retail/e-commerce industry
- Fluency in Swedish and English
What's in it for you?
Voyado Elevate and Engage wouldn’t be the powerful platforms they are without the people behind them. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- An engaged team with a knowledge-sharing and friendly culture
- Summits on a regular basis where we hang out, workshop, discuss, and have a good time together
- Opportunity to engage and deepen your knowledge in different initiatives
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work hours culture, we value engagement over hours worked
Being personal extends into everything about Voyado, read more on what it is like to work at Voyado here.
Some of our benefits:
- 30 days of vacation, so you can spend time on the things you love
- Beneficial bike lease, including e-bikes
- Breakfast buffet on Fridays
- Your choice of phone and gadget package
- 5000 SEK in wellness allowance
- A wellness hour a week
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume/CV) and answer a few easy-to-fill questions. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your current role and what would be an exciting challenge for you in the future. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let your passion shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.