Sales Development Representative - Belgium
Voyado is a Swedish, fast-growing SaaS company that works within marketing automation, CRM, customer loyalty, and product discovery. Simply put, we are the leading solution for retailers and e-commerce brands that want to deliver personalized and relevant shopping experiences across all channels.
Our vision is to make Voyado Europe's leading customer experience solution within retail and together with our customers, we are well on our way. Voyado is now a company of 290+ colleagues on an exciting journey and has recently established presence in new markets to strengthen our position in Europe. We recently expanded to the UK and the Benelux market and opened our first local offices in London and Amsterdam. We are now heading our focus to the Belgian market and if you want to be part of our expansion journey and join forces with our Global Sales Development team, we could be the perfect match!
About the role
At Voyado, our Sales Development Representatives are vital to our company´s success. In this role you will have one mission – to drive immediate new revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities and creating brand awareness.
You will be part of the Global Sales Development team and a key player in our high-performing sales team in Benelux, based out of our vibrant office in Amsterdam. You will be working together with amazing colleagues who exemplify our core value and mentality of “We’re in it together”.
What you'll be up to
- ️Prospect new customers in the Belgian market, identify key people and qualify leads.
- Responsible for reaching out to new prospects via cold-calling, emails and LinkedIn to create opportunities.
- Work towards clear goals together with our Sales, Partner and Marketing teams - and celebrate together!
- Leverage the latest Sales Development Technologies to create structure in your day-to-day tasks.
- Work to understand the retail market: future trends and way of work vs. challenges facing the retailers.
Your training will start with learning about our platform from the inside and out, so that you'll be able to effectively communicate our value proposition to decision makers, primarily in the retail industry. You'll become a true Voyado ambassador, often the first point of contact for new prospects and the one selling a vision, not a product.
So, who are you?
We are looking for a determined and results-oriented team player who is passionate about sales. We believe that you are all about providing a world-class customer experience and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
In either way, you're a natural connector, a true team-player, eager to develop yourself and passionate about eCommerce, retail and tech. Sounds like a match?
Skills & Background:
- You have past B2B sales experience
- Native speaker in Dutch and French (Bonus if you speak Flemish)
- You are results-driven
- You have previous cold calling experience
- You are a team player and have a collaborative mindset
- Superb writing, communication, and listening skills; you must understand objections and defeat them by turning skeptics into ecstatic new customers
- You can create structure out of data from multiple sources - a true admin pro
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence.
Voyado is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels—online and offline. Used by retailers and e-commerce companies worldwide, the Voyado customer experience cloud makes it possible for every brand to engage customers, elevate shopping experiences, and evolve their own businesses.
Sales Development Representative - Belgium
Loading application form