Performance Marketing Specialist
Voyado was founded in 2005 and is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels. Headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, the company has approximately 300 employees around Northern Europe dedicated to helping over 300 retailers and e-commerce companies engage their customers and create elevated shopping experiences. In December 2021, Voyado acquired Apptus, unveiling the Voyado customer experience cloud: a multichannel marketing platform for increased customer loyalty and a product discovery engine for e-commerce growth.
If you are ready for your next adventure within digital marketing and want to join our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, e-commerce, retail, and tech - keep reading!
About the role
We are looking for a creative, analytical, and experienced Performance Marketing Specialist to join us. In this role, you will put your skills to work by broadly overseeing our online marketing efforts. You will work strategically and operationally with both paid and organic channels.
What you will do:
- Be responsible for activities within SEM and paid social
- Plan, implement and optimize campaigns connected to KPIs
- Optimize and allocate budget
- Analyze the data from your channels and turn them into valuable and actionable insights
- Together with the rest of the marketing team and agencies work with SEO and continuous optimization of the website
- Work close to local marketing managers, customer marketing, sales, and sales development to support lead acquisition and management
So, who are you?
We believe you have worked with performance marketing for a few years. Whether you have worked in-house or at an agency, you understand inbound marketing and demand generation in the B2B tech space. You are a true team player who enjoys collaborating with others and sharing your knowledge. We foster a culture of innovation and experimentation as well as data-driven decision-making, which you embrace as well.
Skills and background:
- 5+ years in B2B digital marketing
- Strong collaboration and project management skills
- Hands-on experience with SEO and SEM
- Experienced with analytics and reporting
- Good understanding of marketing automation and CRM (meritorious if you have worked with Hubspot and Salesforce or other CRM tools)
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
We conduct a background check on the final candidate as part of our recruitment process. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.
- Stockholm, Lund, Norrköping, Linköping, Åre, Amsterdam
Voyado is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels—online and offline. Used by retailers and e-commerce companies worldwide, the Voyado customer experience cloud makes it possible for every brand to engage customers, elevate shopping experiences, and evolve their own businesses.
Performance Marketing Specialist
Loading application form