Voyado is the ultimate solution for personalization and relevance across all channels—online and offline. Used by retailers and e-commerce companies worldwide, the Voyado customer experience cloud makes it possible for every brand to engage customers, elevate shopping experiences, and evolve their own businesses.
Our mission is to deliver a best-of-breed product that matches every customer’s need. In December 2021, we joined forces with Apptus (now Voyado Lund) which means that we now are a company of 280+ colleagues on an exciting journey together!
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, e-commerce, retail, and tech - keep reading!
About the role
As a Manager in Professional Services, you will be a key player in our consultancy organisation where you will guide and lead a team consisting of Implementation Managers, Implementation Specialists and Frontend Developers. The team's main mission is to take new customers live but also work with technical pre-sale, existing customers and supporting other business functions within the company. The Professional Services organisation is located in Stockholm, Norrköping and Amsterdam and consist of approximately 30 consultants organized into smaller sub-teams with different areas of responsibilities. Your main focus will be to create an inspiring environment for your assigned team where both individuals and the group will grow. You will be working closely with Sales, Customer Success and the Account management team with the mission of securing and facilitating a world class experience for the customer.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Build and manage a team of approximately 12-15 direct reporting skilled consultants
- Hands on coaching, performance reviews and monthly 1 on 1
- Drive company culture and team activities that support the personal growth of both experienced and new employees in the team
- Responsibility for workforce planning, prioritization and financial forecasting
- Implement both company and business area strategies including follow up on health metrics, goals (monthly reporting) and continuous evaluation
- Establish, follow up and streamline both current and new ways of working, processes and best practices
- Collaborate with VP Professional Services and other managers in the organisation
So, who are you?
A business-oriented, service-minded and communicative leader who understands that true leadership is about making your team members grow. You like to set high standards and act as coach, mentor and role model for the trade of consulting and making customers satisfied. You love to combine the use of data and insights to evaluate your team’s performance and profitability alongside being a people person with a great interest for group dynamics. And last but not least, you love tech in general – and SaaS in particular.
Skills & Background:
- A degree (BSc/MSc) within tech or business
- Excellent communication and management skills combined with a pragmatic approach; comfortable in stakeholder management with senior counterparts (both customer and internally)
- Proven track record of managing, leading, coaching and mentoring cross functional teams in a fast-paced product environment
- Experience from team leadership or change management, preferably within the SaaS consultancy domain
- Full proficiency in Swedish and English, both verbally and writing
What we offer you
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make our product Europe's leading loyalty system in retail and e-commerce, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to the task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is doing well at work. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as obvious as high competence. You get to work with global brands that use Voyado as a platform for their loyalty work, and your everyday life has elements of collaboration with both customer and internal Voyado teams.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
We look forward to receiving your application before November 27th.
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.