Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within marketing automation, CRM, loyalty, and product discovery. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences.
Our mission is to deliver a best-of-breed product that matches every customer’s need. In December 2021, we joined forces with Apptus which means that we now are a company of 200+ colleagues on an exciting journey together!
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, eCommerce, retail, and tech - keep reading!
About the role
We are looking for a PR manager to make sure we spread the word about Voyado and create next-level buzz about our company, mission, and products. You will be responsible for our PR strategy in existing and new markets as we continue to expand.
Some examples of your daily work and responsibilities:
- Set the global PR strategy and see to its execution.
- Help form communication themes, concepts, and messages.
- Nurture media contacts.
- Manage external PR agencies and consultants.
- Team up with the local marketing managers to develop and execute local PR activities supporting the global PR strategy.
- Produce written content for press and owned channels.
- Coach internal spokespersons and help find suitable arenas for them to gain exposure.
- Advise and engage in the company’s social media plan.
- Support the executive management team with internal communication strategies.
- Support in employer branding.
So, who are you?
As our PR Manager, you will be working closely with different stakeholders from the whole company, and you will be the go-to person for knowing how to maximize exposure in any channel. To succeed, you are probably a self-starter who is comfortable setting the agenda and taking the lead. Whether you have been working at an agency or in-house, we believe you are a true team player who collaborates well with the rest of the team on our mission to tell our story.
Skills & Background:
- 5+ years of PR and communication experience in a similar role in-house or from an agency
- Outstanding at building good relationships
- A good network of press contacts
- Experience working with other European countries outside of the Nordics
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process, we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.