Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty and Product Discovery. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences.
Our mission is to deliver a best-of-breed product that matches every customer’s need. In December 2021, Apptus (now Voyado Lund AB) joined forces with Voyado. This means that we now are a company of 200+ colleagues on an exciting journey together! Voyado’s portfolio now also contents Voyado Lunds intelligent software, eSales, that maps, analyzes and learns from the visitor's behaviour in real time, which allows the e-tailer to present relevant products and offers, adapted to each individual.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our Customer Success team focusing on the eSales product on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, eCommerce, retail, and tech - keep reading!
About the role
Your main focus as a Customer Success Manager is to be an important partner and expert to our customers using our product eSales. You will be working towards maximizing their investments, bringing value to them, and to make sure that they get the most out of our product. You will help them reach their business goals and build value proposition, and grow them into advocates.
As our new team member, you will be responsible for some of our new customers from different sectors, and of various account sizes. You will be a part of a team consisting of four other Customer Success Managers and report to Head of Customer Success.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Lead customers from post-sales activities throughout the entire lifecycle through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, and execution.
- Recognize and understand technical problems, and find solutions for customers’ value requirements and suggest improvements to existing implementations.
- Guide existing customers with day-to-day questions based on the latest best practices and available tools. You will be demonstrating success and statistics to our customers by measuring and analyzing KPIs, identifying cases and playing a part in analyzing and conveying them successfully.
- Monitor and log technical information on the usage of our product, using our in-house developed toolbox, along with existing commonly-used 3rd party tools.
Play an active part in onboarding and implementation to new customers. This is in close collaboration with the Expert Services team at Voyado Lund AB, and any external partners that are involved in the technical process.
So, who are you?
You are a social and curious person, and eager to learn more. You are service-oriented with a great ability to build trust with customers and take ownership. Your communication skills are excellent, as well as your ability to understand complex problems. We believe that you value teamwork and thrive when working with others. To succeed in this role, it is also important to be structured, with the ability to prioritize and plan effectively.
Skills & Background:
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Experience in customer relations in a technical environment.
- Experience handling multiple customer accounts within the role.
- Experience of building value proposition to customers in a business environment.
- Languages: Business level Swedish and English.
- Education: Information technology or equivalent technical education.
- It is beneficial if you have work experience from the e-commerce sector.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.