We are super-excited to share that we have started a new team at our Lund office called the Merchandiser experience team (MX-Team) this teams focus is on providing insights, strategies & actions that enable the execution of our customer’s business intents within ai driven e-commerce.
You will not just be given tasks - you will discover them - and deliver them
You would not be alone in this journey, you would work together daily with Marcus and Nidhin who are passionately doing continuously explorations on where and how they can deliver value to our merchandisers.
As the team is newly formed you'd help and assist in making the MX team a success
You'd assess feasibility risks in the product development discovery
You'd work with architecture, development & maintenance interfaces & endpoints to both our product and auxiliary services within AWS
So, who are you?
We are looking for a driven and analytical problem-solver, who is willing to learn! It is important that you are self-motivated, by taking responsibility for your tasks and are structured in your approach. Since you will work in a team, it is also important that you are open and work well with others.
Besides the above personal attributes, we'd like for you to have experience of:
Relevant work experience with Java
We use AWS, but you might have experience of other cloud providers
Maven & Jenkins
HTML & CSS
If you have been developing products or services in any of the following areas; E-commerce; Online retail; Statistics & Analytics - that'd be meritorious.
We take care of our employees
Creating applications that are used by the largest e-commerce companies in the Nordics is very rewarding. And even more so when you do it with people that share the same ideas and passion for what makes a workplace amazing. We strive to hire all kinds of engineers from all types of backgrounds. If you are looking for a working environment where you are free to speak your mind and have your colleagues listen, a place where you can share your great passion for product and application development, excellent communications skills and are happy dealing daily with different teams with different needs.
Look no further, here is your home!
Voyado Elevate wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care about you and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work hours culture, we value results over hours worked
- Flexible working hours – just sync with your closest manager and team
- As we strive for our employees to share Voyado’s passions and goals you should demand no less from us, with regular one-on-ones we make sure your needs and career have a great future at Voyado.
- Joining an engaged team and colleagues with a knowledge-sharing and friendly culture
Some of our benefits:
- 1 health hour each week, use it for walks, running or working out – you decide
- Travel – once a year we usually travel to a nice destination to enjoy a perfect combination of work and fun
- Up to 30 days of vacation, so you can spend time on the things you love
- Beneficial bike lease, including e-bikes
- Your choice of phone and gadget package
- 5000 SEK in wellness allowance
Ready to find out more?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
More on Voyado
Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM Loyalty and Product Discovery. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalise communication and customer experiences.