We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our People & Culture team. If you’re equally passionate about recruitment as you are developing and coaching others, this might be a match.
As our Talent Acquisition Manager your will be leading and developing a team of direct reporting, extremely talented TA-partners and setting the right strategies towards becoming a scalable first-class TA organisation. The role offers an exciting opportunity to be part of something truly unique as you will be responsible for setting the hiring strategies for our further growth and international expansion. To achieve this, you will partner with various stakeholders such as hiring managers, business area leaders and other colleagues. At Voyado we’re in it together.
You will report to the Chief People & Culture.
What you'll be up to:
- Lead and coach a team of Talent Acquisition Partners
- Plan for ongoing team development activities and training
- Design a scalable recruitment processes and work with continuous enhancement
- Support hiring teams with creation and execution of hiring strategies for each business area
- Build a strong employer brand by partnering with our employer branding specialist and marketing team
- Drive hiring initiatives and projects related to diversity & inclusion
- Analyze and monitor metrics and KPI’s to drive improvement
- Report metrics on a monthly basis
- Drive both local and global projects together with the TA team ensure that hiring targets are met
- Set strategies and lead negotiations with 3rd party vendors such as sourcing partners
- Manage and offer operational support in the end-to-end recruitment process for specific roles
What we'd like that you bring:
- Track record of successfully leading a Talent Acquisition team in a scale up environment
- Deep knowledge of the Tech market and ongoing trends
- Experience from working in the Saas-industry is a big plus
- University degree in Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Several year’s experience of managing end-to-end recruitment, preferably Tech roles
- Custom to working with metric and KPI follow-up
- Experience from bringing in the diversity perspective in the recruitment process
- Strong team player qualities
- A natural project coordinator with a proactive mindset
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.