Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in business operations, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
About the role
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced B2B marketing professional who wants to play a vital part in our growth journey. In this role, you will be responsible for the marketing communications team. Together with the team, you will work both strategically and operational to raise awareness and drive acquisition and retention activities in all the markets where Voyado operates.
What you’ll be up to
- Build, lead and mentor the marketing communications team
- In collaboration with your team, drive, plan and execute communication strategies and marketing activities to support our growth objectives
- Oversee Voyado’s customer marketing and retention activities
- Create and develop Voyado’s PR and corporate communication function
- Work with the sales team to ensure that local marketing activities meet the specific market needs
- Work with the partner team to support partner marketing activities
So, who are you?
To be successful in this role we believe you are a team player who thrives in a central role, collaborating with stakeholders across different departments and regions. You enjoy working on a high strategic level as well as diving into day-to-day execution and rolling up your sleeves when needed. In your role as a leader, you know that our people are our greatest asset and naturally put them first. You lead by example and strive to always enable your employees to succeed.
We would love if you'd bring this:
- Minimum 5 years of experience from a similar role
- Broad-based marketing experience from a B2B SaaS environment
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to balance day-to-day execution with high-level strategy work as well as mentoring your team
- Experience in working with senior commercial leadership
- Strong project management skills
- Excellent writing skills and storytelling abilities
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.