Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer success, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
What we offer you!
- Scale-up at its finest! This will be a chance to experience it from the driver seat
- Work with highly skilled professionals and the finest brands in the retail industry
- A foundation to continuously grow professionally
- A second to none company culture
- A delightful combination of hard work and happy fun time (after works, company trips and our Voyado Summits)
About the role
In this role you represent our customers internally. You are the important voice that sides with the customer, understand her needs and perceived experience of our offering and services. You are responsible for driving customer success excellence throughout the company in alignment with Voyado’s strategies for future growth. Your most prioritized metrics are:
- Customer Lifetime Value (CLV)
- Net Revenue Retention (NRR) and product adoption
- Customer satisfaction (NPS) and Customer advocacy
Teams and personnel responsibilities
The Customer success organization are made up of three teams of different sizes; Customer Success, Customer Support and Customer development, each team with a manager who reports directly to you. Being a leader at Voyado is equally important as being competent at what you do. We have built our company culture on the growth of our employees, and they are the key to future success, so we’re assuming that you love interacting with people, possess excellent collaboration skills and have a PhD in stakeholder management. Well, that PhD thing is not entirely true, but you get the gist of it.
- P&L responsibility for post-sales customer functions and activities.
- Leading the teams involved in Customer Success, including Customer support, Customer success management and Customer development, by setting the strategy and prioritizing objectives in line with overall company direction.
- Ensuring alignment across the different teams involved in delivering customer success, all by establishing a common vision of delivering on the customers desired outcomes whilst ensuring a world class customer experience.
- Hiring, training, and developing a team consisting of top talent.
- Establishing data driven ways of working to both support and empower all the teams in their day to day work.
- Improving customer lifetime value by continuously refining the the customer journey, deploying customer success programs to help customers achieve their desired outcomes.
- Proactively and systematically drive adoption of new features, and identification of both new use cases and growth opportunities within existing customer base – all in a data driven manner.
- Establishing a best-in-class tool stack to support the different Customer Success functions.
- Championing the voice of the customer across all internal stakeholders with the goal of promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization.
- Derive valuable customer insights that should influence company direction, including but not limited to, go to market strategy, product roadmap, and overall decision making.
- Partnering with the wider executive team at Voyado, and jointly engage with leaders at both prospective and existing customers, to elevate mutual goals to more strategic levels.
- Establishing programs for customer community to scale engagement with existing customers as well as delivering beyond the functional value of Voyado product suite.
So, who are you?
It is only natural to assume that you have a customer-centric mindset alongside a demonstrated ability to both create and communicate inspiring visionary work. You must be extremely comfortable in the entrepreneurial mindset, knowing that we operate in a high-paced environment where things change from one week to another.
We think that you have a proved track record within the customer experience field in combination with a management position. Perhaps you have been on a similar journey that Voyado is on – and would like to use your experience and knowledge in a new domain. It would of course be nice if your experience and background comes from within the B2B CXP domain, but let’s not get greedy here.
Skills & Background:
- A relevant degree (Bsc/Msc, MBA) within tech or business
- At least 10 years of experience from Customer relationship management, Customer Success, Customer Support
- Excellent communication skills (including business English) combined with a pragmatic approach; comfortable in stakeholder management with senior counterparts (both customer and internally)
- Experience from team leadership and change management
- Experience from SaaS, scale up or entrepreneurial management
Nice to have:
- Experience from the CXP domain
- Experience from internationalization
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.