Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. We've had a yearly growth of 60% over the last few years, and to ensure continued great customer experiences we really need to grow the Customer Success team.
We are currently re-building our customer strategy and are looking for business oriented Customer Success Managers to be part of this journey. If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join us on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers.
Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
About the role
In this position you will work with customers connected to the Voyado application.
You will be a key player for our customers, ensuring they get relevant help to achieve their goals. You are a true Voyado ambassador who genuinely cares about progress and growth. You are a product specialist, with great understanding of how Voyado's toolkit can be utilized to meet customer needs. You will be responsible for supporting our customers in their journey to get confident with Voyado out of a user perspective.
After having onboarded the customer you will focus on continued product adoption and retention. Of course, you will also focus on their potential to grow and accelerate with Voyado.
A CSM have deep understanding of customer's goals, needs and expectations and with that in mind you'll create individual customer success plans. You will analyze and monitor customer health and be responsible for activating relevant playbook related to their potential and need.
The Customer Success team works closely with all customer facing teams at Voyado and have joint KPI:s such as
- NPS and customer satisfaction
- Product adoption
- Net retention
- Develop and manage customer success plans
- Conduct periodic customer health-checks and analyze customer data to understand potential and proactively avoid churn
- Monitor and identify adoption and utilization trends, provide recommendations based on risk and customers' needs
- Hold training sessions and workshops - educate customers on the use and benefits of our platform
- Deliver, and contribute to, activities that boost product adoption, customer satisfaction and retention
- Ensure activation and compliance with relevant customer playbook
- Lead contextual cadence with customers, including goal setting, planning, and mutual execution
- Support Voyados' Account Managers in their development of customer relations, renewals, and up-sell opportunities
- You are championing the voice of the customer internally at Voyado to drive further customer centricity across all teams
- Collaborate cross-functionally with different stakeholders, including, but not limited to, Product, Sales, and Marketing
So, who are you?
We believe you have a creative mindset with the ability to mediate complex topics in terms that others can understand. You are a curious and customer-centric team player with a solution-based approach. You have a natural self-starter attitude and are used to work proactively with the ability to juggle many tasks at once.
Thanks to your creative and consultative approach you will build credibility, strong relationships, and influence stakeholders.
Your curiosity and tech-loving profile is a great asset to get a good understanding of Voyado and it's capabilities.
Skills & Background
- Degree, preferably within marketing or eCommerce (University or vocational education doesn’t matter)
- Customer Success experience preferably from a SaaS company
- Experience from working in a customer success tool to analyze and monitor customer health
- Consulting/advising approach
- Ability to embrace and understand a digital platform
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to use data to help guide decision making
- Project management skills and a driven team player, you are self-motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- High level of empathy, both towards customers and colleagues
- Fluent in Swedish and English - verbally and written
- Experience from retail, e-commerce, CRM or digital marketing
- Good understanding of the mechanics behind loyalty programs
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.