Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in business operations, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
About the role
Head of product marketing is a new role at Voyado and for the right person, this is a glorious opportunity to shape the product marketing function and the way we take our products to market. With our growing portfolio of products, you and your team will be the important bridge between our products and our customers which means that you will have stakeholders across all departments at the company. Your job is to make sure we hit the market at the right time, with the right products, with the right positioning and messaging. If you like working strategic as well as operational in cross-functional collaboration then you might be a good fit for this role.
What you’ll be up to
- Build, lead and mentor the product marketing team.
- In collaboration with your team and the product team, oversee the process of developing and implementing value propositions, key messaging, and positioning across product lines.
- Own the overall launch process and ensure that we effectively bring our products to market.
- Support projects and campaigns with product-related content and analysis at any step of the sales and marketing funnel.
- Oversee initiatives to increase adoption and retention rates for the products while keeping churn low.
- Together with relevant stakeholders be a key driver in the product commercialization process.
So, who are you?
We believe you are a curious, prestigeless and collaborative team player. You probably thrive in a dynamic and high-paced environment where the initiatives are many and the possibilities are endless. As the product marketing track is fairly new at the company you will need to be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize. In your role as a leader, you understand that our people are our greatest asset and naturally put them first. You lead by example and strive to always enable your employees to succeed.
Skills & Background:
- Minimum 5 years of B2B product marketing experience, ideally from the SaaS industry
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to balance day-to-day execution with high-level strategy work as well as mentoring your team.
- Experience in working with senior Product and Commercial leadership
- Experience in managing product suites and/or complex portfolios
- Ability to craft compelling messaging as well as plan and execute cross-functional, multi-channel marketing campaigns
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.