Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers.
We are now looking for a UX Lead to our office in Stockholm or Norrköping!
About the role
As a UX Lead here at Voyado you will scope, plan and lead projects with a team of 4 highly skilled UX Designers and you will collaborate with 6 different development teams, product directors and product managers.
Some of the things you will be up to:
- Solve complex design problems, create compelling, strategically-driven, design work from pitch to service or product.
- Plan and run user research to identify key insights and opportunity spaces, transforming them into powerful concepts and designs for implementation.
- Facilitate workshops internally and with customers in focus groups.
- Share knowledge on design methods, tools, and trends with the rest of your colleagues in the product department.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, design prototypes, and UI specifications.
- Develop and maintain the design system for interfaces across all platforms & devices.
- Coach and inspire members of the UX team.
- Stay updated with the latest technology trends and developments within digital design and share your knowledge and thoughts with product leadership and the product development teams.
So, who are you?
You are a curious and creative team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment.
Further, we believe you have:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a User Experience Designer
- A strategic mindset and obsessed with taking the customers perspective in cross-functional product development teams and forums.
- Experience in creating and delivering best-in-class customer experiences.
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams of designers, researchers, and technologists and comfortable navigating agile production environments.
- Good knowledge of the design possibilities within web technologies and are excited about new possibilities in emerging technologies.
- The ability to delegate to other designers to manage time and deliverables effectively
- A helpful attitude, who absolutely, fundamentally believes that we’re better together.
- Fluent in both Swedish and English.
What’s in it for you?
Voyado wouldn’t be the powerful platform it is without the people behind it. We really care for our Voyadoers and some examples of what we can offer you are:
- Work-life balance – we don't have a long work hours culture; we value results over hours worked.
- Flexible working hours – just sync with your closes manager and team.
- Competent and experienced colleagues who gladly share their knowledge
- Product development summits on a regular basis and individual lab days bi-weekly to explore new business and technology opportunities and engage your creativity to the max!
- To be a part of a helpful and friendly cultur
Some of our benefits:
- Free massage during working hours, 1 time/month
- Travel – once a year we travel to a nice destination to enjoy a perfect combination of work and fun
- 30 days of vacation, so you can spend times on the things you love
- Beneficial bike lease, including e-bikes
- Breakfast buffet on Fridays
- Free supply of fruit, tea, coffee, soda, ice cream and other snacks
- Your choice of phone and gadget package.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.