Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers.
About the role
We are currently on the hunt for the next key player for our Commercial Team. Since this business area is growing rapidly we are looking for someone who can help us provide insightful data analysis to drive future sales performance and profit as well as improve current processes and coordinate organisational procedures for optimised efficiency and productivity. You will work cross‐functionally in the whole Commercial area (together with Sales, Sales Development, Marketing, Partner & Client Management), be part of the Commercial Management Team and report directly to CCO. Some of your key KPIs will be based on performance related to new signed ACV/ARR, sales success rate (win/loss ratio), sales efficiency, upselling and net retention.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Oversee the sales funnel - track and optimize the conversion rates and all relevant metrics throughout each stage of the funnel
Propose and implement actions to improve the efficiency and velocity of the sales funnel
- Streamline and optimize the sales process and methods
- Manage the Sales Enablement Strategy
- Manage TAM and account strategy
- Develop and improve new hire onboarding, ramp-up processes, sales playbook and training
- Constantly look for improvements in CRM data and sales tech stack
- Manage sales forecasting and commercial reporting
- Support Client Management group to optimize up-sell and net retention of existing customers
- Manage processes and operations for Partner Sales
- Work to align Sales and Marketing processes to reach more efficient "smarketing"
- Work closely with commercial leadership to develop organizational goals
- Act as a senior key player and always strive to maximize revenue, efficiency and commercial excellence
So, who are you?
We are looking for a true team player with an exceptional ability to co-operate within different teams and people in our organization. You are often described as business oriented, structured and communicative person with strong interpersonal skills. Furthermore, we believe you enjoy a varied job in a quickly expanding company and you see this role as an exciting challenge.
Skills & Background:
- Education in Business, Marketing, Sales or Tech
- A couple of years of relevant experience from similar role at another SaaS company in hyper growth/scale up environment
- Proactive in everything you do and experienced in stakeholder management
- Ability to create structure out of data from multiple sources and develop new ways of working
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done. Due to Christmas holiday you can count on a slightly longer response time from us as we will start the selection process in mid January.