Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane here.
About the role
As a member of our Ops team, you will be part of our development organization, consisting of approx. 50 people divided into smaller teams. You will step into a broad role with various fun things to start exploring.
Some of the areas on your agenda:
• Make sure that our production and test environments are up and running. This includes monitoring, updating, automating and scaling in our cloud-based environment (Azure)
• Responsible for cloud infrastructure, VMs, and operating SQL servers
• Drive initiatives within safety and performance
• In the long run, we want to move towards linking the development and the operation of the platform even more than today (DevOps/SRE)
We work with everything from user-friendliness and simplicity to large data volumes and complex scaling problems. There is a curiosity about solving advanced problems, exploring new tech and new ways of working, that's why we have regular lab days.
So who are you?
A curious team player who loves to optimize Ops and to solve tricky problems, both on your own and with others. You have a genuine interest in optimizing solutions and are involved in issues within operations, performance and security. Learning new things and sharing your own skills with your team is something you really value.
We believe you have some of these skills and experience:
• You enjoy working with servers and infrastructure
• Has a great interest in tech, automation and problem solving
• Has experience with both Windows and Linux environments
• Worked with Azure or any of the larger cloud platforms
• Can script in Powershell
• You understand some Swedish – and since we are planning to take over the world you must be comfortable with technical and business English, both spoken and written
• Experience and interest in database optimization
• Have experience with failover solutions
• You enjoy coding
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.