If you are into modern, fast growing, fast moving SaaS technology with a touch of brilliant ease of use interface – then Voyado could be just the right company for you.
Voyado is the leading SaaS platform in the Nordics for marketing automation, powerful segmentation and cutting-edge AI and machine learning – all baked into a wonderful interface with the mission of Making brands easy to love. Curious to know more? Check out some of our customers or have a sneak peak at Voyado.
About the role
As an Engineering Manager at Voyado you will be a key player in the product organization and you will be the closest manager for engineers in one to two specific teams. You will be working closely with the tech leadership team to make sure we deliver both value and growth for our existing and future employees. Our development teams are located in all of our three offices (Stockholm, Norrköping and Åre) and consist of approximately 50 engineers who are organized into smaller sub-teams. This means you will interact and work together with an awesome crew of highly professional colleagues while being based at our Åre office!
Some examples of your daily work will be:
- Building and managing your teams of approximately 5-7 direct reporting skilled engineers through hiring, growing and inspiring
- Establishing, following up and streamlining both current and new ways of working, processes and best practices
- Drive company culture and team activities that support the personal growth of both existing and new employees in the team
- Responsibility for work force planning such as recruitment and managing salaries
- Coaching, performance reviews and monthly 1-1
- Collaborate with other managers in the organization
So, who are you?
Most important of all, you thrive in a role where you get to develop and grow people since you will be the one inspiring, leading and shaping your team members. Besides this, you have a true passion for tech, software development and enjoy challenging yourself by constantly finding new ways of working and improvement in your daily tasks. We also believe that you like to be part of an open and easy-going environment with autonomous development teams that value great collaboration between each other.
Skills & Background:
- Strong people management skills such as leadership, communication and relationship building skills
- A background in software development with solid experience of working in an agile development environment
- Proven track record (formal or informal) leading, coaching and mentoring cross functional teams in a fast paced product environment
- You speak Swedish – but since we are planning to take over the world you must be comfortable with technical and business English, both in speech and writing
It's a plus if you like skiing, mountain biking and hiking... ;)
What we offer you
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make our product Europe's leading loyalty system in retail and e-commerce, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to the task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is doing well at work. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as obvious as high competence. You get to work with some of Sweden's strongest brands that use Voyado as a platform for their loyalty work, and your everyday life has elements of collaboration with both customer and internal Voyado teams.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.