Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado, any brand can personalize their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way – and have a lot of fun while working! Voyado has been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries for several years and we are now rapidly growing internationally, in markets like the UK and the Netherlands. If you are ready for your next adventure, want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers.
About the role
We are looking for a professional Learning Designer to be part of our Customer Success team to design and develop our training programs. You will be part of a team who continuously improves training material and methods to increase product adoption for our customers. As our new Instructional Designer, you will create material within different areas and topics as well as produce how-to-instruction-videos and research best training methods to utilize new training technologies.
- Identify learning needs and determine learning objectives
- Create engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- In addition to the normal creation of learning modules, you will also develop videos, live training sessions, webinars, and more
- Provide exercises and activities that enhance product adoption
- Maintain our self-help-platform
- Develop and maintain Voyado Academy (a Training Center for our customers)
- Collaborate with subject experts to develop course content
- Support our Customer Success Managers with training strategies
So, who are you?
We believe you have a creative mindset with the ability to mediate complex topics in terms that others can understand. Since you will work closely with different stakeholders within and outside the company to get information for your work, we also think you have a natural self-starter attitude and used to work proactively with the ability to juggle many tasks at once.
Skills & Background:
- Post-secondary education in instructional design, educational technology or similar
- Solid knowledge of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Working experience in instructional design for some years
- Visual design skills
- Great communication skills - ability to write effective copy, instructional text, and audio scripts/video scripts
- Project management skills and a driven team player
- Collaborates with subject experts to develop course content
- Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
- Fluent in Swedish and English - verbally and written
- Experience of documenting and developing training material with emphasis on technical platforms
- Experience from retail, CRM or Martech
- Experience and good understanding of the mechanics behind loyalty programs
- Knowledge in presentation technology
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.