Voyado is a groundbreaking Customer Experience Platform made for e-commerce and retail. With Voyado, any brand can personalize their customer experiences across channels in a powerful, scalable way – and have a lot of fun while working! Voyado has been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries for several years and we are now rapidly growing internationally, in markets like the UK and the Netherlands. If you are ready for your next adventure, want to join our team on our international expansion and have an interest in marketing, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers.
About the role
We are looking for a creative Instructional Designer to be part of our Customer Success team. Nothing else matters than making our customers successful in Voyado and to both meet and exceed customer needs, we continuously develop engaging content, training sessions and events.
As our new Instructional Designer, you will be a key player in developing inspirational and instructional content. You will be an important player in the development of Voyado Academy - our training center worth spending time on. You master the mix of digital production, communication and pedagogy and always put customer needs in first place.
- Design engaging learning activities and compelling course content
- Design and produce digital training material
- Identify learning needs and determine learning objectives
- Monitor live training sessions, webinars, and more
- Maintain and improve our self-help-platform
- Collaborate with subject experts to develop course content
- Support our Customer Success Managers with training strategies
So, who are you?
We believe you have a creative mindset with the ability to mediate complex topics in terms that others can understand. Since you will work closely with different stakeholders within and outside the company to get information for your work, we also think you have a natural self-starter attitude and used to work proactively with the ability to juggle many tasks at once.
Skills & Background:
- Post-secondary education in communication and pedagogy
- At least 3 years of working experience in content and/or learning design
- Experience of digital production
- Experience of working with data driven processes
- Great communication skills - ability to write effective and instructional copy,
- Project management skills and a driven team player
- Ability to embrace and understand a digital platform
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts to develop course content
- Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
- Fluent in Swedish and English - verbally and written
- Experience of course development software and at least one Learning Management System
- Experience from of documenting and developing training material with emphasis on technical platforms
- Experience from retail, CRM or Martech
- Experience and good understanding of the mechanics behind loyalty programs
- Knowledge in presentation technology
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.