Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane and our acquisition of Apptus.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in customer care, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
About the role
As our new Sales Development Representative, you'll be a vital part in our lead generation process by using your research skills, digging in to data in different sources and structuring potential prospects. You will join a team of 12 experienced and engaged colleagues of which 3 of them work in the role as SDR. For this role, we're primarily looking for a person who will focus on the Norwegian market and we therefore prefer a native Norwegian speaking candidate.
Your training will start with learning our platform from inside and out, so that you'll be able to effectively communicate our value proposition towards decision makers, primarily in the retail industry. You'll become a true Voyado ambassador, often the first point of contact for new prospects and the one selling a vision, not a product.
What you'll be up to
- Generate sales qualified leads by focusing on the Norwegian market and collaborate closely with Sales Executives in your team
- Building and managing your prospect accounts
- Use prospecting tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and tailor targeted messaging
- Consistently qualify and disqualify new business leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, webinars, seminars, LinkedIn and more
- Provide visibility of activities, create timely and accurate forecasts through a prospecting tool and CRM
- Work to understand the retail market: future trends and way of work vs. challenges facing the retailers
- Consistently hit the monthly quota of sales qualified leads and closed business
- Work closely with other teams, such as marketing, to achieve high quality and best possible result in what you do
So, who are you?
We believe in potential and are looking for a fresh graduate who wants to enter the world of business development and sales. Or perhaps you have already found your passion for building relationships and have up to one year's experience in sales. In either way, you're a natural connector, a true team-player, eager to learn and passionate about eCommerce, retail and tech. Sounds like a match?
Skills & Background:
- Education in Business, Marketing, Sales or Tech
- Newly graduated or have up to one year's experience in sales, customer service or similar
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Can create structure out of data from multiple sources - A true admin pro
- Native Norwegian speaking and fluent in English
- Bonus points: work experience in an international environment
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.