Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane here.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
About the role
The role as Information Security Specialist is a new position in our organization. You will initiate, own and run projects regarding development and maintenance of different security processes and controls within our business. You will work IT-security within all areas of our company, like our IT-suppliers, our partners, our platform, internal IT-systems and our customers. You will be working closely with many departments and different stakeholders within Voyado and will be responsible to coordinate IT-security between such. Your main contact points will be . the development teams, legal, product owners and sales.
Some examples of your daily work and responsibilities:
- Leading projects to improve information security and processes at Voyado, in collaboration with the CTO , legal and other stakeholders
- Educate and guide colleagues on security best practices
- Drafting policies and guidelines for internal information security
- Identify security requirements and identify risk and possible solutions/mitgations
- Support auditors during internal and external audits
- Arrange regular security and penetration testing of systems
- Connect with clients’ Security professionals when needed and address security inquires from clients
- Monitoring the area of IT-security and keep us up to date with new innovations, regulations and threats that can affect our business
So, who are you?
You will contribute with your analytical mindset and new ideas on how we can improve our security through new initiatives. You have an ability to think strategically and present complex solutions and methods in an accessible manner to different parts of the organization, regardless of the level of knowledge of the recipient. The role includes working closely with many stakeholders, so great communication skills and a strong ability to work with and inspire others is key.
Furthermore, you have some of the following qualifications:
- Degree in Engineering, Information Technology, Business Administration, Economics or other equivalent degree.
- At least 5 years of experience in working with information security
- Knowledge of secure development practices within software development
- Knowledge in the area of data privacy legislation, mainly GDPR and best practices for technical and organizational security from a legal perspective
- Experience in risk management and security frameworks such as NIST, ISF and ISO 27000 series
- You speak Swedish – but since we are planning to take over the world you must be fluent in technical and business English, both spoken and written.
Nice to have:
- Experience of IAM
- Knowledge in Cloud Applications Security
What we offer you
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make our product Europe's leading loyalty system in retail and e-commerce, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to the task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is doing well at work. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as important as high competence. You get to work with some of Sweden's strongest brands that use Voyado as a platform for their loyalty work, and your everyday life has elements of collaboration with both customer and internal Voyado teams.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.