Voyado is a fast-growing company that operates and develops a data-driven SaaS platform within Marketing Automation, CRM and Loyalty. We are the leading tool for retail and eCommerce companies that want to personalize communication and customer experiences. Voyado have for several years been the go-to solution in the Nordic countries and we are now growing rapidly in new markets such as the UK and the Netherlands. Want to know more about our future expansion plans? Read about our latest news about partnering up with Verdane here.
If you are ready for your next adventure and want to join our team on our expansion throughout Europe and have an interest in sales, eCommerce, retail and tech - keep reading and check out some of our customers!
About the role
Since Voyado is expanding in to several new markets we are now seeking an experienced Team Manager to join our Sales Development team. Besides being a vital part in our lead generation process, both on an operational and strategic level, you will also focus on managing, coaching and growing the team (today consisting of 3 Sales Developers focusing on different markets). You will report to our commercial management.
Your training will of course start with learning our platform from inside and out, so that you will be able to effectively communicate our value proposition towards decision makers, primarily in the retail industry. Together with you closest colleagues, you will become a true Voyado ambassador, often the first point of contact for new prospects and the one selling a vision, not a product.
Some examples of your daily work:
- Build and manage a team of 3 direct reporting skilled Sales Developers through hiring, growing and inspiring
- Establishing, following up and streamlining both current and new ways of working, processes and best practices
- Together with your team generate sales qualified leads by focusing on specific markets and collaborate closely with Sales Executives
- Build and manage your own prospect accounts by using sales tools and CRM to research, identify key contacts and tailor targeted messaging
- Consistently qualify and disqualify new business leads in a high-volume environment using calls, emails, webinars, seminars, LinkedIn and more
- Provide visibility of activities, create timely and accurate forecasts through a prospecting tool and CRM
- Work to understand the retail market: future trends and way of work vs. challenges facing the retailers
- Consistently hit the monthly quota of sales qualified leads and closed business
So, who are you?
A business-oriented, service-minded and communicative leader who understands that true leadership is about making your team members grow. You like to set high standards and act as coach, mentor and role model for your fellow colleagues. Furthermore, you enjoy a varied job in a quickly expanding company and you see this role as an exciting challenge and next step, both professionally and personally.
Skills & Background:
- Education in Business, Marketing, Sales or Tech
- A couple of years of experience within B2B sales development and proven track record (formal or informal) of leading, coaching and mentoring a team of Sales Developers
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Can create structure out of data from multiple sources
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and spoken (other Nordic languages are an advantage)
- Bonus points: previous experience from working at another SaaS company and using HubSpot
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We'd love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.