If you are into modern, fast growing, fast moving SaaS technology with a touch of brilliant ease of user interface – then Voyado could be just the right company for you
Voyado is the leading SaaS platform in the Nordics for marketing automation, powerful segmentation and cutting-edge machine learning – all baked into one wonderful interface with the mission of making brands easy to love.
About the role
As a Tech Lead you will be a central part of one of our Product Teams. Together with your team of developers, the team lead and product owner, you will own and drive the technical roadmap connected to your area in the Voyado platform. You will also work closely with other Tech Leads from other teams
Some examples of your daily work and responsibilities:
- Ensuring a high level of quality, usability, maintainability and scalability of the system in the long-term
- Take an active part in system design and support and mentor other developers in discussions and decision making.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining design system features together with the team.
- Plan and lead initiatives for our architecture within the product team
- Explore breaking down monoliths into a microservice architecture
- Coach the team in using new technologies
- Be up to date regarding the latest tools and technology trends
So, who are you?
We believe you have a passion for cloud-based technology and architecture. You have a solid experience within system development and solution architecture in a Microsoft-based environment. Therefore, you have some of the following skills or experiences:
- Experience working with system architecture
- Experience working with cloud-based solutions
- Good communicational and coaching skills
- Experience working with hands-on coding
- Experience in working with some of following: Visual Studio, .NET, C#, SQL Server and different services in Azure
- Event driven architecture
- Streaming (Kafka, Azure EventHub)
- You speak Swedish – but since we are planning to take over the world you must be comfortable with technical and business English, both spoken and written
What we offer you
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make our product Europe's leading loyalty system in retail and e-commerce, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to the task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is doing well at work. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as obvious as high competence. You get to work with some of Sweden's strongest brands that use Voyado as a platform for their loyalty work, and your everyday life has elements of collaboration with both customer and internal Voyado teams.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.