Voyado is the leading SaaS platform in the Nordics for marketing automation, powerful segmentation and cutting edge AI and machine learning – all baked into one wonderful interface with the mission of making brands easy to love.
Created with retailers in mind, Voyado gives you the most cost-effective solution for creating hyper-personalized experiences through data, insights, tools, and analytics. Curious to know more? Check out some of our customers or have a sneak peak at Voyado.
About the role
Since Voyado is a rapidly growing company we are now seeking an experienced and exceptional Sales Director to join our National Sales team consisting of fun and creative, individuals with the great mission of taking our national sales to the next level. Creating customer loyalty in retail might sound easier than it is and by using Voyado we know our customers will increase their revenue.
As a Sales Director your main focus area will be to drive, manage and grow our national sales by expanding the Swedish customer base and generate new revenue by helping and supporting your team members. You will also ensure we hire, train, and develop a team of high performing Sales Executives and SDR's as the company grows. Your daily work will include everything from strategic to operational commitments where relationship building skills and engagement will be your success factors in everything you do.
You will also be responsible for:
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with senior executives at enterprise and medium-size retail and ecom businesses
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with relevant partners and ambassadors such as ecom platforms, POS platforms and consultants within commerce, marketing and retail tech etc.
- Leading and performing in-person client presentations, including product demonstrations and proposals, to C-level executives and other relevant stakeholders
- Engaging with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs
- Collaborating with Marketing and Partner team to ensure a sufficient lead generation and support during the whole sales process
- Working with internal team members and stakeholders to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborating with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- Working closely with the management team to provide input on the growth of the business and align revenue strategy with overall company objectives
- Generating new ideas to improve overall business performance
- Evaluating new customer verticals and strategic business opportunities
So, who are we looking for?
We believe the right candidate for this position has a passion, drive and desire to be part of a growing team that makes a difference for both the company and our clients. Besides this, it's just as obvious that you thrive in a role where you get to build, develop and inspire experienced and self-motivated individuals to succeed. You are a confident and inclusive team player with a structured and business-oriented approach in everything you do.
Skills & Background:
- Demonstrated ability to develop and lead a high-performing sales team
- Experience in selling SaaS or other technical B2B solutions
- Record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- Experience with both inside and outside sales, including lead generation and outbound prospecting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Swedish and English)
- Ability to work in an entrepreneurial and fast moving environment
- Preferred experience from and interest in retail, e-commerce, CRM or digital marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in business, tech or other related field
What we offer you
You will be part of an extremely exciting journey in redesigning the market for personalized customer experiences. We want to make our product Europe's leading loyalty system in retail and e-commerce, and together with our customers we are well on our way. We are extremely dedicated to the task, but at the same time we ensure that everyone is doing well at work. You will have plenty of room to grow in a creative work environment where personal development is as obvious as high competence. You get to work with some of Sweden's strongest brands that use Voyado as a platform for their loyalty work, and your everyday life has elements of collaboration with both customer and internal Voyado teams.
Ready to join the team?
Lovely! Applying is super easy. Use your LinkedIn profile (or upload a resume) and answer a few click-in questions (no data entry, we promise). We´d love to get to know you and understand what makes you tick, so write a few lines about what you enjoy about your role and what would be an exciting challenge for you going forward. We are eager to get to know you and what you love to do, so be yourself and let that shine through in your application!
As part of our recruitment process we conduct a background check on the final candidate. We use background checks from Scandinavian Recruitment Intelligence. Here you can read more about how a background check is done.